History

HISTORY

Foley Products Company was founded in 1981, with its first location in Newnan, GA. Originally known as “TCC Products Company,” the Newnan plant manufactured precast concrete and metal pipe as well as ready-mixed concrete to supply the Atlanta market. A small operation, the plant had just two haulers and 10 employees.

Within 15 years after inception, Foley Products Company had grown to become a leader in precast concrete pipe in the Atlanta metro region, with a capacity of 110,000 tons and a 600% increase in the workforce. Both the growth of the economy and the success of the company warranted expansion, which resulted in a new larger plant being constructed in Winder, Georgia.

The tremendous success of Foley Products Company over the last 30 years, and its ability to weather the ever-changing economy has been largely a result of the dedication of the loyal customers Foley has taken the time to build relationships with. Foley is proud to have grown over the last 35 years from a small one plant operation servicing solely the Atlanta metro region, to a large operation consisting of over a dozen locations in three different states and servicing the entire southeastern United States. Throughout the growth of the company, Foley is proud to keep to its family owned roots, and continues to provide a Custom Fit for Each Customer.

1951

The Concrete Company began
as a Ready-Mix Concrete business

1981

Foley Products Company established to manufacture precast, concrete, and concrete pipe

1989

Foley Materials Company was developed to supply aggregates to the ready mix plants.

2001

Columbus Quarry was established as a joint venture with Florida Rock Industries

2008

The Concrete Company became the sole owner of Columbus Quarry